It’s August, and while it is typically a slower month for most companies as they gear up for Q4 that doesn’t mean there aren’t a lot of things happening in the news! Check out this months interesting news and update links below.
- Does your company practice any lean methodologies? If so, check out 5 common mistakes lean companies make, so you don’t fall into the same traps.
- While manufacturing and production isn’t growing rapidly, we are still seeing positive growth domestically. Check out Bloomberg’s July Report.
- Should we be worried about the slowing growth of manufacturing in the US?
- Is automating the facility management process the way of the future?
- How does Google’s Motorola purchase effect the parties involved?
- Check out how HP is helping the environment through innovation of the ink cartridge recycling process.